Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Starting out

Hello everyone!

So I'm new to sewing, but I've decided I'm going to show my work in a blog. Maybe one day if I get good enough I'll start selling it... but for now, I think I'm content with just getting people's feedback and seeing what they think. :)

I just got a sewing machine for Christmas. However, I'm extremely busy. I've only been able to really do a few projects since I got my sewing machine. The Consumer, Apparel, and Retail Studies organization at school (I attend UNCG, btw) just put on a fashion show and I designed a dress for the show. That's my main big project.

So hopefully with this blog, I can get a little feedback on my work, and maybe give you guys some ideas/inspiration for your own work!

Thanks for reading!
-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment