Wednesday, May 27, 2009

t-shirt into a tank top --- not the best project ever.

Well I was trying to decide what to do with that pretty yellow shirt I have. Good thing I decided to do a sort of rough draft on a reject softball t-shirt. I didn't really like how it came out. My plan was to have like a racerback style with a flare at the bottom so its real loose-fitting and light. I ran out of T-shirt, so it didn't turn out as flared and flowy (<--word?) as I would have liked.

The beginning



The reason this shirt is a reject. Funny fact: Its impossible to heat transfer backwards... its a 55 upside down. lol

The pattern, sorta. Its a paper grocery bag, and it wasn't wide enough to draw the flare I wanted, so I was going to free-hand it. Turns out I didn't have enough fabric anyway.

The finished product!

The back... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment